Are you Addicted to Sugar?
DO YOU CRAVE SUGAR ON A DAILY BASIS?
DO YOU STRUGGLE TO SAY NO TO SUGAR?
DOES SUGAR TELL YOU WHO’S BOSS?
A 21-Day Group Program to Help Transform your Relationship with Sugar.
21 Days of accountability, support, + motivation to detox your body from sugar and find that natural high.
Sugar-Free High 21-Day Sugar Detox Group Program
25th October – 15th November
Did you answer ‘YES’ to any of these?
Are those afternoon energy slumps a regular part of your week?
Do you have less energy than you would like?
Do you find yourself craving sugar most days and you usually give in?
Does your body need a RESET?
Do you struggle to lose that extra belly fat?
Does brain fog affect your productivity and motivation?
Do you suffer from bloating, gas, and other digestive issues?
Is your skin not as clear, plump and hydrated as it used to be?
Do you suffer from achy joints, headaches or sinus problems?
>>These are all signs that your body may need a detox from sugar.
Luckily for you, I have a simple, and really effective solution that can re-set your sugar cravings, boost your energy, and encourage that budge to pudge in only 21 days.
You know it takes a minimum of 21 days to change a habit, right?
Of course it can take up to 66 days but 21 days is the minimum amount of time you need to break the sugar habit and create a new healthier relationship with sugar for the future.
I’ve helped many clients transform their relationship with sugar through educating them on how much they’re actually consuming, how many ways sugars is hidden in our foods and through de-constructing their cravings and understanding their habits + behaviours better.
This isn’t for everybody though.
This isn’t for you if…:
- You aren’t ready to make the necessary changes to the way you eat to bring your body back to balance.
- You aren’t ready to say ‘NO’ to sweet treats, ice cream & chocolate for 21 days.
- You’re not ready to make a serious investment in your health
- You’re not ready to learn new ways of eating that will help you find that natural energy, improve your digestion and any chronic issues you might be suffering from.
- You don’t want to lose that stubborn weight around the belly.
- You don’t want to enjoy that mental energy + clarity to keep your productivity levels where you need them to be.
- You don’t want clearer glowing skin
- You don’t want to help reduce signs of ageing on your skin and in your cells.
- You’re not bothered about strengthening your immune system before cold + flu season kicks in.
It’s nearing the Holiday Season when we know healthy eating often goes out the window. If you don’t take action NOW on improving your health, your digestion and your immune system then WHEN? There’s never a good time to eliminate things from your diet and be ‘that person’ when invited to dinner parties, but don’t be one of those people that wait until it’s too late. Too late is definitely a worse time to start! Get on top of your health + well-being now. If you look at the big picture, investing only 21 days of your life to make a massive impact on your health and wellbeing is really just a drop of water a lifetime. An investment worth making.
“I loved Gillian Kennedy’s Sugar Quit Challenge. It was profound. I had never tried a Sugar Quit before & am now an absolute fan. The information shared was practical, the length of the Challenge was perfect & the encouragement fabulous. Thank you! I’m a huge fan. “ “
– Cherie Eilertsen
Are you ready to make some serious positive changes to your health, how you look and how you feel before then end of 2020? Join us the 26th October- 15th November, so you can re-set your sugar cravings, feel full of vitality, start losing that belly fat and feel energised.
I’m Gillian, a Naturopath + Nutrition & Holistic Lifestyle Coach. I work with my clients to help them overcome sugar + other food cravings. I specialise in gut health – optimising their gut microbiome and immune system + hormone balance. I work with them to find that natural energy and quality of life they desire to achieve total FREEDOM in health, mind + life so they can live a life of purpose and passion, without health issues holding them back.
I know what it’s like to be addicted to sugar. I am a recovered sugar addict! I realised how sugar was creating so many imbalances in my body – affecting my digestion, my skin, my hormone balance and my liver health. Luckily I learned how to bring my body back to balance and cut out processed sugar from my diet at least 80% of the time. I am passionate about empowering others do the same and to realise that life can be just as sweet on a natural high rather than a sugar-high!
I believe 100% in the quote: “Let Food be Thy Medicine – Hippocrates.
Sugar is a toxin, it’s a drug. As addictive as cocaine. On the contrary to Mrs. Poppins song, sugar is not medicine. Sugar is one of the biggest problems in our food supply and is a massive contributor to almost every chronic illness out there.
It’s not about restricting yourself but learning other ways to eat and including more of the healthy foods and substitutes that overtime will replace your sugar cravings.
With the Sugar-Free High 21-Day Sugar Detox you will:
- Learn how to kick your sugar habit to the curb
- Cut out sugars in a 4-Phase Program where we focus on removing fructose out of the diet over 3 weeks
- Get back on track with healthy eating habits in a way that won’t leaving you feeling hungry or deprived or low on energy
- Possibly lose some weight – especially that stubborn belly fat! (varies from person to person)
- Learn how to really feed your body so you have radiant health and natural energy, rather than relying on sugar to get you through the day
- Learn the many ways sugar is hidden in so many foods and all the different names for sugar
- Understand what drives your sugar cravings and how to transform you relationship with & dependency on sugar whether it’s because of physical, emotional + mental ‘needs’.
- Tools to help deal with your emotional attachment to sugar and the habits you’ve created around it.
Yes! Sign Me Up!
Why detox from sugar, anyway? Is it really that bad for me?
The truth of the matter is that we live in a toxic world, and we’re exposed to pollutants & toxins on a daily basis. Sugar is one of them. The average American is consuming 15 times more sugar on a daily basis than their bodies can handle! Your body can only handle so much sugar before it starts getting stored as belly fat and causing serious imbalances and inflammation. That amount is probably a lot less than you think too! Symptoms like headaches, irritability, belly fat, bloating, breakouts, fatigue and more can all be from too much sugar consumption. Nevermind how sugar is linked to so many chronic illnesses. (Pretty much all of them!) A Sugar Detox can help:
- Rev up your metabolism. A properly done sugar detox can be great for re-setting your metabolism and burning fat that’s been clinging to your body for years.
- Give your body the chance to re-balance itself! If you rarely detox or quit sugar, then your body never has the chance to catch up. It’s being constantly bombarded with this toxin which is adding more and more inflammation to your body and creating serious imbalances in your gut micro biome. Which is essentially your immune system and your 2nd brain.
- Reset your habits. Have you noticed that you’re reaching for the chocolate or sweets more often than before? Are you drinking more wine or soft drinks than water these days? It’s easy to be unconscious of how much sugar we’re actually consuming. This 21-Day Sugar Detox will help you become aware of your bad habits so you can start changing them.
Today on average we are eating more than 2 pounds / 1kg of sugar per week, just over 150 years ago, we ate next to none!
Yes! Sign Me Up!
Yes! Sign Me Up!
What you’ll get in the 21-Day Sugar Detox Program:
- A 4-Phase Sugar Detox plan to completely cut out sugar over 21 days and plenty of support from me, a Naturopath & Certified Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach – I’m not going to let you slip between the cracks or hide out
- The Sugar-Free High 21-Day Sugar Detox Plan E-Book full of sugar-free recipes, info, inspiration and all the details you need to follow along. Valued at $14.99
- 32+ Recipe ideas for breakfasts, lunches and dinners along with snack and sweet treat recipes that will help you prep and plan and set you up for success.
- Tips + tools to help you deal with emotional & mental cravings. I’ll show you breathing exercises, self-love affirmations, and so much more to support your stress & sugar cravings.
- Access to my exclusive MEMBERS ONLY Facebook group where you’ll be able to connect with me and other detoxers. If you’ve never joined a group like this before, believe me: this is the best part to help motivate, inspire & hold each other accountable.
- Weekly live coaching calls with me where I’ll share important info, we’ll do some exercises and you’ll have the chance to ask questions for nutrition & lifestyle coaching & support.
- Weekly Live Facebook Videos to help empower you and hold you accountable to help you on your sugar detox journey. I’m all about making ‘detoxing’ interactive & fun, 2 words you don’t often hear with detoxing!
In fact, I’m so committed to your success that you’ll get the following bonuses just for signing up!
- Bonus #1: A Pre-Detox Call to explain the 4-Phases of the detox and how it’s going to roll out and how you can best get prepared
- Bonus #2: Short easy yoga sequences to help you manage your stress, be more present and distract you from your sugar cravings
- Bonus #3: A Meditation specific for helping you through the sugar detox and to help keep you from falling off the wagon
- Bonus #4: An post-detox strategy call LIVE with me to check-in, ask your questions and get more tips for keeping your best body in top shape after the detox is over
Yes! Sign Me Up!
Yeah, but…will this really work for me?
The Sugar-Free High 21-Day Sugar Detox is perfect for you if you:
- Have gained weight around the middle (the dangerous fat) and just can’t seem to budge it
- Want more energy for your busy & demanding life and to get through the rest of this crazy 2020
- Experience belly bloat after eating
- Feel tired all the time even though you’re working out and eating mostly balanced meals
- You can’t break the sugar habit and with all the chaos and stress in the world right now you’re relying on it more than ever
- You don’t want to go to extremes to lose weight or get back on track
- You notice some imbalances & symptoms creeping up that are starting to get annoying and you know sugar is making them worse
- You’re noticing that you need a jolt of caffeine or sugar to keep you going after lunch (Salted Caramel Mocha, perhaps?)
- Want to hit the reset button on your metabolism so your body becomes a fat burning machine
- Want clear healthy skin + to look amazing in 2020
- You suffer from chronic illness or issues and want to improve your health naturally
Sugar is in so many foods these days. Probably more than you know. We’ve never consumed so much sugar as societies and chronic illness is constantly on the rise. Yes sugar is directly linked to chronic disease and chronic inflammation where all disease begin.
Everyone’s body needs a break from time to time. And if you want to improve your health, bring your body back to balance and prevent serious illness then transforming your relationship with sugar is essential.
What Others Have Said After Detoxing Sugar with Me:
“I was less bloated, much more energy and clarity, bubbling feeling inside, want to spread the world and inspire others to join the challenge too. I feel much more aware about sugar and I am surprised how easy it is in one way to keep my sugar intake low. Feel like I’ll continue for longer to heal my body after years of miss-use of sugar. The knowledge shared by Gillian made it so easy for me to minimize my sugar intake to only 2 servings of low-fructose fruits per day and complex carbs. I’ve never been so aware of the sugar content in foods and never really understood the difference between the different typs of sugar and carbs. Now, it’s crystal clear and I feel that I’m healing from inside with a new kind of energy I didn’t experience before.”
– Anna Pernevall
“After only 7 days I feel really positive, more in control of my diet and ready to take on board Gill’s fantastic advice going forward. I think my hormones have regulated since cutting out the sugar and wine, I am not getting the intense sweet cravings after each meal and I am definitely feeling more positive. “
“I feel I have gained control over my sweet cravings and I am very happy to have discovered that by eating a healthy fat I can overcome my yearning for sweet.I feel lighter, more energized and my awarenesses about sugar in food has increased.”
“Gill has put together a fantastic 7 day challenge, full of information and great support. It is a perfect starter challenge for anyone wanting to make some healthy changes to their lives. I thoroughly enjoyed it. What went really well for me was switching to more vegetables over fruit, I eat lots of fruit normally so replacing it with prepared cut up veggies was really easy.”
It’s time to get that Natural High & Show Sugar Who’s Boss.
Lose That Belly Fat, Feel Energised + Glow from the Inside Out for just $147!
Here’s to ending 2020 High on Life instead of on Sugar! !
Strict No Refund Policy. If you really felt that you got no benefit from this Sugar Detox and you followed all the protocols then please send me an email and we can chat about it.
Have questions? Great. I’d love to help you figure out if this is the right program for you. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Love + Positive Vibes,
Gillian Kennedy is the founder of Wellness Gypsy. A Naturopath, BioIndividual Nutrition Specialist & Holistic Lifestyle Coach for busy + driven men + women who want to bring their bodies back to balance and have the energy & confidence to live the life they desire. She is an IIN Certified Holistic Health Coach, a Yoga Instructor, and has an Advanced Diploma in Naturopathy & Western Herbal Medicine. Gillian is on a mission to empower people all over the world to feel + look their best, to take control of their own health by understanding what their bodies need to thrive and to prevent illness.
Medical Disclaimer: This information is being provided to you for educational and informational purposes only. It is being provided to educate you about how to take care of your body and as a self-help tool for your own use so that you can reach your own health goals. It is not intended to treat or cure any specific illness and is not to replace the guidance provided by your own medical practitioner. This information is to be used at your own risk based on your own judgment. If you suspect you have a medical problem, we urge you to take appropriate action by seeking medical attention.